HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

27 Weeks





THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!! Squee!!!!!

I cannot believe we are 10w to term and 13 to EDD! Or 90 days. 90 freaking days. Maybe less, possibly more I guess.

With the onset of 3rd tri I have managed to lose my bladder control. Yep, you got it. It's gone. The organ has crapped out on me. I sneeze I pee. I cough I pee. I chuckle heartily I pee. I stand up I run because I feel like I'll never make it. Yes, yes as she gets heavier I know it will get worse.





Look at all those fresh quilted up newborn diapers!! 3 dozen to be exact. All folded and ready for a baby butt to mess them up. I had the weekend to myself so it was the perfect time to prep them all and get them ready. I thought that all 3dz NB and 1dz infant would be too much for the washer so I split it in half, very unnecessary. It took twice as long but it's not exactly slave labor to switch back and forth between washer and dryer. We have still got a few covers left to get but our NB stash is nearly complete!

We had a Dr. appointment last Friday and the doc was very happy with everything. My 2nd glucose numbers were fabulous and no cause for concern. She had a very strong heart beat and measuring right on track. We have our last 4 week appointment on Feb 4th then it's 3, 2, 1. Yay!!

How Far Along? 27 weeks
How Much Weight Gain? Down 4. I was shocked.
Maternity Clothes? Everything and almost none of my T's
Stretch Marks? None new
Baby Movement? Always. She makes my whole middle jiggle. She really protests and kicks when I lay on my left side. Getting much stronger as a couple have cause me to jump and "ohh"
Cravings? None really. I don't have the greatest of appetites
What do you miss? Not peeing myself like a 3 yr old.
Best Part of Last Week? baby stretched and stayed long enough for me to push back on her. Only happened once and I'm waiting patiently for it to again.
What Are You Looking Forward To? our birthing class this Saturday. I cant wait to tour the ward, pre-register and find out all the nitty gritty details. I think I will be regretting this on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment