HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

33 Weeks!

I wrote out a whole post and my app ate it. Now I don't want to redo it!

Nothing new really. Things are moving quickly & slowly at the same time. Ry is growing like a weed. I have a ton of pictures of her I need to get moving on. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some of them.

How far along: 33w4d

Time left: 6w3d

Fruit of the week: Pineapple

How big is baby: 19-22in 4.9 lbs

Total weight gain: 13 they call me consistent

Sleep: Awful. I thought I might be keeping my GERD under control but no, I just wasn't far enough along yet. Its full force & annoying

Food cravings: sweets. I may or may not have picked up brownies, choc chips, pb chips & double stuff oreos at the market the other day. I may or may not have gone to the market just for these items.

Food aversions: Nothing really

Challenges: Lame ass ovary. I have a dermoid cyst on my left ovary. Supposedly its grown quite a bit in the last 20 weeks. Combined with it's size and Nora being head down & a bit big certain positions cause her to put a lot of pressure on the ovary. OUCH to the M-EFFING OUCH. It took over a day for her to move last week & it freaking hurt. They want to remove it asap after delivery. I'm on the fence, it's unlikely.

Movement: lots of rolls & pushes

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: Riley calls me MOMMY now, I die.

What Im looking forward to: Everything I just cannot wait to have her here & settle into our new family of 4

What I miss: nothing

Next appointment: Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment