HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Squishy,

I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine and you shall be my Squishy. Got it kid? Good.

Daddy and I saw you for the first time today. You aren't really much of anything at all. A tiny black dot. The tech asked if I could see the tiny white bubble, I said yes but I don't really think that I could see. She was pointing at the yolk sac.

I'm just happy you are where you are supposed to be. The u/s tech was very happy to be able to see anything on the screen because we were so early.

Daddy is away next week so we go back in 11 days to see your heartbeat. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long. I'm seriously debating getting a Doppler to hear it on my own. Although I'm well aware that its probably too early to pick anything up on the Doppler. Then there is the off chance that I could. HMMM decisions decisions.

Last night we discussed making all the baby food. Right now, while you're the size of a pin head we are all for it. Both of us think its the most economical and healthy way to go. This is subject to change when you arrive in all your screaming glory.

Dude or dudette, whatever, I cannot believe you are real. Like for real for real. Slayed!

No comments:

Post a Comment