HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daycare Cameras

Maybe they aren't such a good thing. Most days I don't even check at all. Today is slow, it's the first day this week I have logged in. I wish I hadn't.

All three times I've logged in today she's been in the same exersaucer. Slightly separated from the other babies. I can see the others in a circle in boppies on the floor a teacher is with them, touching them, holding them. No one has gone to Rileys side of the room in 15 minutes.

I know it's been 15 because the camera automatically logs me out after 15 and this time I watched the whole time.

I know that shes been out, I know that they fed her and she might have napped but it appears that she is getting no interaction while awake. It makes me sad for her.

I also can't help but worry that this much time in an exersaucer cannot be good for her hips. It makes me feel like we can't/shouldn't use her jumper at home.

I will admit that my anxiety levels are high today for multiple reasons, none of them Riley based. I know that this is part of the reason I'm so bothered and concerned about it all.

So I'm sitting at my desk silently wiping tears wondering of they don't like my baby and counting the minutes until 5.

This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment