HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

7 Weeks

April 3, 2012

This is around the time that they sent us to the OB to be a regular pregnant person & have monthly appointments. Since MLF rocks they kept us on for 2 more weeks just to be safe.

We were gearing up for Rileys first birthday party and there was very little time to think. I didn't have a single symptom and wasn't even a little more tired than usual.

By this point with Riley our immediate family knew and we were getting very close to telling our extended families. Paul was bursting with the news this time as well. I wanted to scream it from the roof tops but couldn't. The untell was some of the worst phone calls I had ever made. What is there to say? How awkward for the other person as well? All around shitty. I couldn't and wouldn't do it.

This appointment was also spectacular. We were able to see alittle more of our bean & the heart was just racing away. I cried. I'm a crying momma. Little moves me to big drama tears but apparently my kids can do it just by existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment