HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

25 Weeks!!

Trucking through 2nd trimester. The most boring if you ask me. There is still plenty of time to get things done for the arrival (or so I tell myself), dr appointments are only once a month, worry is low, movement is generally consistant. Many women say its their favorite. I like it but third is my favorite. Huge, waddling, the anticipation & excitement of seeing a room come together. One more week and I'm there!

I have found that my energy level is getting back up to speed. We still go to bed at 10 but I'm usually awake at 11. I don't find myself dragging as much as I was a few weeks ago.

Physically I could honestly be doing better. My headaches and blackouts have been few and far between, which I am thrilled about. I still get dizzy & light headed when I'm over heated and I struggle to work through it because it makes me feel a bit panicked as well but it hasn't been too bad. The worst thing right now is that I think I'm developing Symphiysis Pubic Dysfunction
(SPD). Umm OUCH! When I'm sitting or laying the pain is not too bad. It's mostly when I need to switch positions in bed, turn while walking or support the majority of my weight on one foot (steps). The feeling can be described quite simply, I'm splitting in two. My pelvis feels like it is seriously being ripped apart. I'm going to talk to them at my appointment tomorrow morning. I know there are some physical therapy excercises that can help as well as a pregnancy girdle (not that I'm interested in that).


How far along: 25 Weeks 5 Days

Fruit of the week: Eggplant (still)

How big is baby: 9.2 inches, 2lbs

Total weight gain: minimal change I think

Sleep: interupted as always

Maternity clothes: Yep. Elastic is my friend and so is spandex, never thought i'd say that

Food cravings: Turkey Hill Green Tea. I may or may not have 4 back up gallons in my spare fridge.

Food aversions: Nothing really

Challenges: Breathing. While her feet may be on my bladder her head has replaced on of my lungs. I can't lay on my back without being propped at all now because I feel like I'm suffocating. A new and interesting development.

Movement: All the time. I love feeling her when I'm laying on my side because she kicks the bed & it's a very unique feeling.

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: My new hot mom mobile

What I’m looking forward to: I'm ready to meet her. Is she going to look like Riley? Is she going to be the exact opposite & look like Daddy? Blue or brown? Blonde or brown? Pale or dark? Gorgeous of course.

What I miss: sadly I had quite a few cigarette cravings this week. Its been a long time since I've had one and they were pretty strong & surprising, I was very disappointed

Next appointment: Tomorrow & my glucose test is tomorow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment