HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

28 Weeks

Not too much new to report. I passed my diabetes test, which is just hands down awesome for a number of reasons.

I have managed to accomplish absolutely nothing from my organization list. I don't even know where to start right now. Right now Nora has 2 items of clothing...a "Little Sister" outfit & a fleece body suit. I have no excuse. Carters is reading my mind as they just sent me a 50% off coupon in my email. Gah

We did firmly decide on the Baby Jogger City Select w/ second seat & carrier adapter for our double stroller. I'm oddly pumped about this and can't wait to wheel them around in their new ride. The awesomeness of this stroller is unmatched. It can be a single & a double & even a triple with a riding board, if we go for a third.

We were on vacation last week so this is my last possible week of lazy. I have to get things done & sooner rather than later. 28+ weeks means I have less than 11 weeks to get everything done! GAH

How far along: 28 Weeks 3 Days

Fruit of the week: Small (BS) Cabbage

How big is baby: 17.2 inches, 2.9lbs

Total weight gain: eh not sure. I don't feel like it's much though

Sleep: pitiful. This little one is a bladder buster. Kicks & wiggles & who knows what else but it's at least 3x night

Maternity clothes: this is a ridiculous question to have every week. I should remove it.

Food cravings: Turkey Hill Green Tea, I've slowed down but it is still the best thing ever

Food aversions: Me, avoid food? Nevahhhhh! Don't come at me with anything bland though strong flavors prefered

Challenges: SPD or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. Kinda feels like like your pelvic bone is being sawed in half & your legs are falling off. Things that make it worse have been easy to idenify, hard to avoid. It's not debilitating at this point but it is not fun. I do the best I can & cry when I need to.

Movement: Intense. She does this one thing where it's like she shivers, it is both the strangest & coolest feeling ever. Riley finally got kicked

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: Riley said "Nora" it sounds like "Nowwa" but it made me tear it was awesome

What I’m looking forward to: Getting Rileys big girl room all set up. We found her toddler bed last week & we just need to move furniture & I can get started. I'm very excited for the ideas I have

What I miss: Rolling over in bed

Next appointment: Thursday & then every 2 weeks I can't believe we are so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment