HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

35 Weeks!

35/35

How far along: 35w4d

Time left: 4w3d

Progress: 2cm & still long. I didn't think I'd be adding this quite yet but we were all surprised at our 35w appt to learn that we are on the move. Hoping that it hovers there for at least another 3 weeks. Find out today.

Fruit of the week: Large Cantaloupe

How big is baby: 19-22in 6 lbs

Total weight gain: 14

Sleep: pitiful. I blame the toddler who has started yelling out in her sleep & waking loudly between 3-4am

Food cravings: not too interested in food these days. I eat because I'm hungry but I'm not hungry for anything

Food aversions: Not really anything. Food is just food right now

Challenges: morning sickness? I guess that's what it is. The last two mornings have been brutal, combined with lack of sleep & an ever growing to-do list mama is overwhelmed. I took Tuesday off because I was just feeling awful & in lots of pain. I used the time to push through though and get much of my list complete.

Movement: slowing down & getting low, very low

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: Mani/pedi yesterday.

What Im looking forward to: Everything I just cannot wait to have her here & settle into our new family of 4

What I miss: sleep

Next appointment: Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment