HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Thursday, November 15, 2012

38 Weeks!

How far along: 38w5d

Time left: 1w2d

Progress: still at 2

Fruit of the week: Watermelon

How big is baby: 19-22in 7lbs

Total weight gain: 13

Sleep: decent I guess. Ear plugs a must I'm very easily worken

Food cravings: Turkey Hill Green Tea. It's delicious & wonderful. By the gallon

Food aversions: none really. I eat very little at home. I need to actually think about eating & remind myself to do it

Challenges: She has officially dropped. It's caused quite an increase in pain with the SPD.

Movement: still pretty active. Her most active time is between 8-10pm. It's legit non stop

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: my last day of work. For what is hopefully a very long time. We are adjusting, it's difficult to not have an activity 24/7 & I'm feeling a bit unproductive without work.

What Im looking forward to: umm hello Nora! I cannot wait to see this child.

What I miss: friends, activity without pain, talking to people other than Paul lots of things right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment