HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Thursday, September 9, 2010

8 Weeks

I'm a week behind Squish.

This is you at 7w6d.

If it weren't for these pictures I'm not sure I would believe a single line on the those pregnancy tests.

Want to know a secret? Like an idiot I read What To Expect When You're Expecting, worst book ever, and learned about missed miscarriages. Since I feel just as fine as I have every other month of my life I took another pregnancy test to make sure you were still in there. Logic FAIL! It would have been + either way.

Rest assured you are still there. And my oh my look at you. You are getting quite massive at 15mm.

Our HCG level was 79,000, which is slowing down and a sure sign that the placenta is starting to take over.

We got the P4 up to 16.4, WOOT WOOT!!

I'm feeling great! The Prometrium makes me feel a bit weird but that wears off after a few minutes and doesn't seem to bother me much when I eat. The toilet and I have only had one face to face encounter, it was at night and after a Red Robin burger. I feel it was more the burger than Squish. I'm quite tired but not the exhaustion that everyone speaks of. I nap if I can but if I can't it's not a big deal.

The need for clean is stronger, which is driving me and Paul nuts. More Paul, sorry.

All in all things are good. My clothes are all still fitting fabulously, I feel great and we are getting closer and closer to the end of the first trimester.

After we stop getting these weekly pictures of the Squish I think I might do weekly belly pics. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment