HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

14 Weeks

May 16, 2012

Our second OB appointment. They couldn't find the heart beat on the doppler and I was scared out of my mind. They very quickly found it on an external ultrasound though. Everything is still progressing wonderfully and we are ready to be out to the world. Facebook splash, here we come!

Weight Gain/Loss: Up 10

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Maternity Clothing: Yep. Everything. I'm loving the dresses for summer

Stretch Marks: Nothing knew. The ones on my belly seem more pronounced.

Any Baby Movement: I thought maybe the other day but no, it couldn't have been.

Newly Craved Food: Roasted vegtables, hands down the best food ever

Food Aversions: nothing food is God

What Do You Miss: Beer. Always beer. I'm not a heavy drinker but hanging with friends is just not the same

What Are You Looking Forward Too: Movement!

Best Part Of Last Week: Telling work & essentially giving 6 months notice because I'm done!

Worst Part Of Last Weeek: Telling work & struggling with what being a stay at home mom really means

No comments:

Post a Comment