HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

16 Weeks

June 2nd, 2012

A few weeks ago I started experiencing migrane headaches. The OB gave me a prescription to take when they got so severe that Tylenol wasn't cutting it. I really didn't think much of them until this past weekend when I started losing my vision. It happened twice on Memorial day and then on Tuesday at work. I called the OB and they promptly told me to go to the ER.

The ER saw me immediatly & gave me fluids and ran some vision/reflex tests. They gave me a shot of something in my IV, I cannot remember the name right now, to help with the head pain and dizziness. Since all of my blood work came back normal & my heart was beating just fine they sent me on my way to follow up with my OB and a neurologist. They called it situational migraines, vertigo and transient blindness. I do not pass out or fall, everything simply goes black. I'm fully aware and conscious during the entire episode, which lasts about 15-30 seconds. I hope someone can give us some answers soon.

Weight Gain/Loss: Up 10

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Maternity Clothing: Yep. Everything. I'm loving the dresses for summer

Stretch Marks: Nothing knew. The ones on my belly seem more pronounced.

Any Baby Movement: I thought maybe the other day but no, it couldn't have been.

Newly Craved Food: Roasted vegtables, hands down the best food ever

Food Aversions: nothing food is God

What Do You Miss: Beer. Always beer. I'm not a heavy drinker but hanging with friends is just not the same

What Are You Looking Forward Too: Movement!

Best Part Of Last Week: Telling work & essentially giving 6 months notice because I'm done!

Worst Part Of Last Weeek: Telling work & struggling with what being a stay at home mom really means

1 comment: