HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

17 Weeks - Gender!!

June 7, 2012

Of course we went to the 3d/4d independant ultrasound boutique to find out what this little bean was. The week dragged on and on for me I could barely contain my excitement. Everyone kept asking what we wanted and really I didn't know. I had no answer. Of course since we have a girl many assumed we wanted a boy, beyond annoying.

They each really have their pros and cons.
A boy - awesome, a JR., sports and dirt and mommas boys. An eventual protector of his sister(s)
A girl - aww a sister for Ry, fun & shopping & daddys girls. Great for practicallity since it's likely the two oldes are going to share a room at some point.

So really there were no cons, just pros for each. I can honestly say that no matter which, we would have been thrilled because clearly both have great things that come with them.

So we are thrilled to be TEAM PINK!!! Bean is a girl & a gorgeous one at that! She has a strong heartbeat, beautiful little piggies & likes to be a lazy bum. Child would not move for anything.

I didn't cry during the scan but I get a little teary thinking about it now. I seriously need to get on with the decorating! So much to do!

Weight Gain/Loss: Up 11

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Maternity Clothing: Yep. Picked up a couple skirts I'm pretty excited about

Stretch Marks: Nothing knew. The ones on my belly seem more pronounced.

Any Baby Movement: YES! It's becoming more consistant but I can feel her at least once or twice a day & almost always when I lay down

Newly Craved Food: Roasted vegtables, hands down the best food ever still

Food Aversions: whiskey cream sauce, funny. I didn't realize it until Paul mentioned having it and nothing sounds worse

What Do You Miss: Beer. Always beer. I'm not a heavy drinker but hanging with friends is just not the same

What Are You Looking Forward To: Decorating!

Best Part Of Last Week: Finding out bean is a girl!

Worst Part Of Last Weeek: trying to figure out what in the world we are going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment