HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

5 Weeks

March 16, 2012

We weren't sure if they would do an ultrasound at this appointment because it was so early. Many would just be thinking that their period was late at this point.

I really hoped they did. I was still not experiencing any symptoms. Not even from the progesterone supplements. So of course this meant all bad things. I wasn't connecting & was still a bit apprehensive about everything. It was my defense against anything bad happening. I managed to convince myself that I was ready, that I was prepared this time, I wouldn't be caught off guard again.

When they took me to the ultrasound room I was so relieved. They were very pleased to see the gestational sac exactly where it should be.

Our betas came back at 986, again doubling in under 48 hours. Progesterone was holding strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment