HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

31 Weeks

It was a generally eventless week. We did have our first trip to L&D which was a glaring reminder that we should probably figure out what we are doing with Riley while I'm having Nora. I've ran through some options but get stuck on all of them for some reason or another. I will be my first time away from her for more than a night & I'm staying true to form in my desire to prevent that. But as I sat in L&D by myself I realized its happening whether i like it or not. I just need to find a solution that's best for her & for us, which will NOT be 3 days away from home (partly because of the dogs as well). I dont' think anyway & thats the part I'm struggling with.

L&D was pretty eventless. I was there for dehydration because I kept puking. They monitored the baby & contractions for about 3 hours and gave me two bags of fluids. All was good & they sent me on my way with a prescription for nausea so I could eat and drink at home. By Monday all seemed well.

Its getting a bit harder to drag myself into work. I just don't have much to do while I'm there & I have plenty to do at home so it's annoying me. I'm also exhausted on work days so I feel useless at night which annoys me as well.

With being away for so much time in August a lot of my goals seemed to get pushed aside. Now everything ok that list that isn't done is glaring at me & driving me nuts. I guess it's time to get back on that. The biggest, worst areas being the attic & garage. They have gotten so bad that its just easier to ignore it. I've opened the attic door every monday & friday for 3 weeks. Only to climb right back down when I just can't figure out what the heck is what or where to start. I need an organizer to come in & just do it. Do they have those? Think they are expensive? I don't care, I'll happily pay someone to do it. No, that is not sarcasm, I'm serious.

How far along: 31w5d

Time left: 8w2d (yikes!)

Fruit of the week: Head of lettuce (still)

How big is baby: 19in 3.9lb

Total weight gain: 13, I gained back all I lost in the previous weeks but no more. Got a high five for that one.

Sleep: poor. I haven't been feeling well. I might have my first cold in years. I might be really cranky about it too

Food cravings: cream based soup. I think I might make mushroom tonight woot woot

Food aversions: anything in large quantities. She's taking up valuable stomach space

Challenges: eh nothing this week.

Movement: amazing. Being out of room means she really makes me move when she moves. It's one of my favorite things being pregnant

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: ummm I dunno. It was a pretty slow week.

What I’m looking forward to: Definetly still L&D.

What I miss: my friends. I don't think I've seen anyone in over a month, likely longer

Next appointment: next week.

2 comments: