HomeAboutLifeMommyhoodRecipesContactFBemail

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

36 Weeks

How far along: 36w5d

Time left: 3w2d

Progress: 2cm & thin WOOT!

Fruit of the week: Watermelon

How big is baby: 19-22in 6.5 lbs

Total weight gain: 15

Sleep: Hit or miss. Last night I slept like a rock. 2 nights ago I was up every hour & had a toddler with me from 4-7

Food cravings: Turkey Hill Green Tea. It's delicious & wonderful.

Food aversions: Most food actually. I eat because I have to, nothing sounds amazing

Challenges: I'm big. She's dropped. The pelvic pain is acting up & her movements are getting quite painful.

Movement: Shes still pretty active but man does it hurt. I'm about as big as I can get & she still seems to want more room

Boy or Girl?: GIRL! Nora Laine

Best moment this week: uhhhh to be determined

What Im looking forward to: Delivery. This will likely not chage from here on out.

What I miss: Walking without pain

Ohh bit negative this week eh. I think I've done a damn good job with keeping up with Riley throughout the entire pregnancy. While I may have slowed down a bit we still have managed to hit swim class & walk & do art projects & make massive messes. I couldn't even begin to feel guilty on Monday when I bought her the movie, Elmo Says Boo. We do not usually watch TV, let alone childrens shows when she is awake, mostly because they annoy me greatly. I was on my feet with pictures all morning & she was in the throes of teething & only took a 60 minute nap. So yes, I spent $9.99 on a 30 minute Elmo movie and we snuggled on the couch. I regret the $9.99, because cripes Sesame it was a 30 minute movie!! Could have at least given me an hour for that price.

My point being I seem to have hit a wall this week. Everything seems difficult. Really loading the dishwasher isn't hard but who wants to bend over to put the dishes in. Not I said the woman who feel like her ribs are at their breaking point. I knew this day was coming its an inevitable day in any pregnancy the DONE day. You just can't imagine being any more pregnant, walking hurts, sitting hurts, sleeping hurts. Every little thing is a sign of labor, yet nothing is. I don't think I'm quite there just yet but it's coming. I can feel it I'm quickly approaching DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment